POST TREATMENT CARE
Post treatment care is essential. First, use the soothing cream. The basic special designation of soothing cream is to soothe the scab and to enhance healing. 48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin layer of this cream on the area that was treated during the procedure. Apply the cream at least 2 to 3 times per day until the scab scales off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7 to 14 days and even more.
Antiscar gel is applied after serious injuries, a surgical intervention when tissue scarring is expected and for scarring prevention.
How to apply this gel?
After initial scab shedding, a small amount of the gel is to be applied on the skin every 8 hours. It should be applied until the skin relief is restored, redness disappears, and the skin colour in a area that has been exposed to the procedure obtains the same colour as surrounding tissues.
Duration of application: 30 and more days.
POST TREATMENT CARE – WHAT IS TO BE AVOIDED:
- Decorative and hygienic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the PhiRemoval procedure
- peeling the scab after the PhiRemoval procedure, you should allow it to fall off naturally
- solarium, sun, baths, saunas, pools for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- facial or body treatments for 3-6 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- exercise and body or facial massages 7 days after the PhiRemoval procedure
Carefully follow post treatment care instructions for the best results of PhiRemoval procedure.